How to Apply for the UAE Green Visa 2023: A Comprehensive Guide for Residents
This article will give you with all the information you need to know about the Green Visa for the United Arab Emirates, including the application procedure and qualifying requirements.
Read also : Important things to do before leaving the UAE
If you are thinking about moving to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you should look into getting a UAE Green Visa so that you may legally work and live in the country. This visa allows its holders a variety of perks, which makes it an appealing choice for business owners, investors, and talented workers who wish to live and work in the nation.
What is the UAE Green Visa?
The UAE Green Visa is a long-term visa that allows foreign nationals to live and work in the UAE for up to three years. It is designed to attract skilled professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors who are looking to contribute to the country's economy. The visa is renewable and allows holders to sponsor their family members for residency in the UAE.
Eligibility Criteria for UAE Green Visa
To be eligible for the UAE Green Visa, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid passport
- Provide proof of health insurance
- Provide proof of financial stability
- Meet the minimum salary requirement
- Have a clean criminal record
How to Apply for the UAE Green Visa
To apply for the UAE Green Visa, follow these steps:
Step 1: Gather Required Documents
The following documents are required to apply for the UAE Green Visa:
- Valid passport
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of financial stability
- Employment contract or business plan
- Passport-sized photographs
- Educational certificates (if applicable)
- Police clearance certificate
Step 2: Submit Application
Submit your application through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) website or through approved typing centers.
Step 3: Attend Biometric Appointment
After submitting your application, you will be required to attend a biometric appointment to have your fingerprints and photograph taken.
Step 4: Receive Approval
If your application is approved, you will receive an entry permit to the UAE. Once you arrive in the UAE, you will need to complete your medical checkup and receive your Emirates ID.
Step 5: Receive UAE Green Visa
Once you have completed your medical checkup and received your Emirates ID, you can apply for the UAE Green Visa. The visa will be valid for up to three years and can be renewed.
Benefits of the UAE Green Visa
There are several benefits of the UAE Green Visa, including:
- Ability to live and work in the UAE for up to three years
- Ability to sponsor family members for residency in the UAE
- No age limit for applicants
- No need for a UAE national sponsor
- Access to the UAE's world-class healthcare and education systems