France Student Visa for Pakistanis..Visa Requirement and forms
France is a well-known country, and Paris is as well, which is also known as the best in terms of education, offering scholarships and various courses to qualified candidates, and some conditions must be completed in order to apply for France Student Visa to student from Pakistan in 2023–2024 (forms, fees, advisers).
Read also : Schengen Visa for Pakistani in UAE: Requirements and Application Process
Requirements for registering in a French College or University
- There are some procedures and rules that must be followed when applying for admission to any university or college, as follows:
- Applicants must first complete the application procedures for the college and university by completing all forms and attaching all the required paperwork.
- Applicants are required to complete the application form via the online system, providing accurate and complete information.
- Send a physical file of yourself to the university or college where you want to enroll.
- Application must include all attached documents, a recent photograph, a copy of your academic record, and a photocopy of the money order that you submitted to the college as an admission fee.
- After submitting all of these documents, the university or respective college will review your credentials, and you will receive a "Confirmation Email" from the institute indicating that the file submitted by the applicant has been processed.
- Finally, The applicant must now print both the bank-paid draught copy and the confirmation email, as these documents are necessary at the French Consulate when applying for a student visa.
How to apply for a student visa of france?
- Applicants must apply for the visa after receiving the confirmation email, and those who complete the online application form will be granted access immediately.
- Applicants must come to the consulate with a set of documents and pay the cost of visa processing.
- Then the visa will be scheduled 90 days before the Departure to France.
- Here are the crucial points and processes to take when applying for a visa to study in France, such as:
- Completing the online admissions form.
- The printed version of the application form should be delivered to the specified address.
- submitting a form at the French consulate.
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
1. Visa charge:
Applicants must pay the fee in dollars for a single entrance visa, which is approximately PKR 6030/-, and the cost of the visa varies according to changing rules and regulations.
2.Visa Processing Time:
Visa processing takes 12–15 days, although it can take longer if the paperwork and application are incomplete.