How to Check Your Overstay UAE Visa Fine Online 2023
Either you are on a short-term visa or a resident of the UAE, it is critical that you do not breach any of the visa restrictions, Since Grace periods are in place for UAE visa holders, giving them time to get their visa status in order before fines are enforced. If you have a residence visa, you have 30 days after the visa's expiry date to either modify your status and seek another residence visa or leave the country; tourists and visit visa holders get a 10-day grace period after their visa's expiry date.
Read also : The Emirates has started employing AI to manage flights out of Dubai airports
How can you check for overstay visa fines?
Whenever your grace period expires, you must pay your overstay fine based on the number of days you stayed. The overstay penalty is AED 50 per day , You may simply verify your visa status, and whether you have incurred any overstay fines in the UAE by following the procedures below:
You can check for visa fines on the websites of either of these two immigration authorities, regardless of which Emirate issued the visa.
- GDRFA website – www.gdrfa.gov.ae (if the visa is issued by General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, Dubai)
- ICP website – www.icp.gov.ae (if the visas are issued for all other emirates – Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain and Fujairah).
How Do I Check for Overstay fine?
If you want to check your overstay fee payment online, go to the ICA official website by clicking the link below.
1. To begin, go to https://smartservices.icp.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/login. You will be brought to the main page if you click. There, look for the Public Services tab.
2. After clicking the public service button, you will see the Fines - Pay Fines option at the top of the smart services page.
3. After you press the start button, a three-step form will appear below for you to complete. On this page, you must input the visa file number linked with your resident visa.
4. After writing the visa file number, add the department number (101, 201, 301), the year the visa was pasted, the serial number (1, 2, 3), and the seven-digit sequence number. Enter your birthdate, fill out the captcha, and then click the search button.
Online Overstay Fine Payment Steps
1. Visit to the ICA website at www.ica.gov.ae.
2. Greet the virtual assistant in the lower right corner of the screen when you ask to be called during the chat.
3. The virtual assistant will provide a comprehensive list of services. Select the option 'Apply for Services.'
4.Type in the service number or select 'Pay Fine.'
5. Enter your unified phone number.
6. Enter your birthdate in the format MM/DD/YYYY.
7. Your file will be presented, along with information on any visa violations you may have.
8. A link will direct you to a payment portal where you can pay the fine. Click the payment link to submit the application.
9. The virtual assistant will guide you to the screen in order for you to provide a service, then Select next after evaluating the data.
10.The system will display the total amount required to complete the procedure and receive the requested service.
11. ICA will provide you with a transaction number and confirmation that the payment was successful.