The revised fees for Emirates online residency renewal in 2023
Expats in the United Arab Emirates are required to pay an annual charge to maintain their right to reside and work in the country. This fee is paid electronically through the websites of the Ministry of the Interior. The penalties for missing the renewal deadline are severe.
Read also : Urgent Emirates: Statement from Dubai International Airport
Renewal fees for UAE residency are contingent on a variety of factors. Workers in the UAE pay less than workers in any other country to become permanent residents for themselves and their families.
Residency renewal fees differ not only by age but also by the number of dependents, with younger children incurring lower fees than their older counterparts.
How to Renew Your UAE Resident Card Online
- Make a login (virtual id) or sign up for the online service system.
- Select the option that reads "renewal of residence permit"
- Renewing one's residency in the Emirates entails submitting an application, evaluating and amending the retrieved data, and covering the associated fees.
- Make a formal application for a new identification card.
- Turn up your passport to the designated courier service.
- Stick the proof of residency stamp on your passport.
- Passport delivery with a trusted courier service.
Online residency renewal in the Emirates: requirements and restrictions
- The sponsor's passport must have a minimum validity of six months.
- Resident renewal applications will be voided if the designated time period expires without a completed medical examination and proof of insurance coverage.
- If they don't comply with the transactional instructions and requirements, their application will be cancelled.
Renewal fees and costs for UAE citizenship
- The cost of applying is 100 AED.
- Annual issuing fees of one hundred dirhams
- AED 100 for urgent issuance.
- 50 AED for all electronic services
- Domestic help placement fees are 5,000 AED.
- AED 2,000 for the warranty.