UAE : how to apply for a freelance visa and required documents 2023
The business scene in the UAE has shifted dramatically in the last two years. as the economic repercussions of the COVID-19 epidemic were far-reaching, Jobs are being lost and new ones are being created. As large firms attempted to outsource many of their vertical and horizontal business functions, digital transformation produced a new form of division of labour.
Read also : Union Coop announces discounts up to 60% during May Deals
Dubai freelance visa 2023
Dubai is exploding with freelancing opportunities as the city attracts independent contractors and recognised businesses in one of the region's most business-friendly climates. With EXPO 2020 just around the corner, Dubai is providing huge chances for freelancer employees as the Emirate strives to increase ease of doing business and as countries, corporations, and brands descend on Dubai for the region's largest event in recent years.
Steps Applicants need to follow
- Choose your Freezone
- Fill in the application form and include a copy of your passport and identification.
- Submit any other required documents, such as your business strategy and attested copies of qualifications certificates.
- Provide bank statements to demonstrate a satisfactory banking record.
- Sign and return it after receiving consumer confirmation from the appropriate authorities.
- Pay the application fees and make sure you have the receipt.
- Authorities will grant a freelance licence within 10 business days of application approval and payment confirmation.
Requried Documents for Dubai Freelance visa
- Recent photograph.
- Passport and visa copy (valid for at least 8 months) .
- Bank reference letter.
- NOC from your UAE sponsor (if applicable).