Spain Schengen visa for Filipinos.. Eligibility and Requirements
To apply for a Schengen visa, you must provide several documents. If you follow the guidelines of the embassy or visa center, when applying for a Schengen visa in the Philippines, you will have an improved probability of getting one.
Read also : Steps to obtain an Australian visa for Indians
Eligibility for Spain Schengen visa in the Philippines
In order to apply for a Schengen Visa in the Philippines, you must:
- Be holding a Philippine passport.
- Staying in the Philippines on a temporary or permanent basis.
How can you apply for a Schengen Visa from the Philippines?
To apply for a Schengen visa in the Philippines, follow the steps below in the listed sequence:
1. Determine the type of Schengen visa you require based on the duration of your stay and the purpose of your trip.
2. Pick the location where you must submit your application based on your vacation destination.
3. Schedule your Schengen Visa appointment. As we recommend scheduling your Visa appointment before beginning to collect your documents because a high volume of requests may leave embassies with limited appointment slots available, especially during peak season.
4. Gather all of the required paperwork.
5. Attend the Schengen Visa interview on the scheduled date. When you submit your application, you must also pay the visa fee and supply your biometric data.
6. Wait for the approval of your Schengen Visa application, If the Embassy approves the request you submitted, you will receive your Schengen Visa in the form of a passport sticker.
Schengen Visa Fee in the Philippines
For Filipinos, the Schengen Visa fee is 80 Euros, that is approximately 4558 Philippine pesos (PHP). Please keep aware that the Schengen Visa charge in Philippine pesos (PHP) is subject to the current currency rate, which means that it is susceptible to change at any time. Also the Schengen Visa is free of charge for applicants who meet specified criteria.