The date of the Eid Al Fitr holiday 2023 in Kuwait for all citizens and expatriates

Eid Al Fitr 2023: 5-day public holiday announced for public sector in Kuwait

Read also : Technology Festival deals started at Nesto UAE

The Kuwaiti Cabinet announces the date of the Eid Al Fitr holiday for all workers in Kuwait.

Eid Al Fitr holiday 2023 in Kuwait

On Monday, Kuwait's cabinet made the announcement that the Eid Al Fitr holiday will begin for all government departments, bodies, and institutions on April 21 and would continue through April 25.

"Work will resume on April 26, while agencies with a special nature will have their Eid holiday determined by the competent bodies to take into consideration the public interest, according to the Cabinet," said a release that was quoted by the Kuwait News Agency. "Work will resume on April 26."

Kuwait Cabinet: Eid Al-Fitr holiday starts on April 21-25 #KUWAIT

— Kuwait News Agency - English Feed (@kuna_en) April 10, 2023

Moon-sighting committees all throughout the Gulf region have announced the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan, and several countries have lowered the number of hours that workers are required to put in during this time.

According to an online travel firm,, approximately 65 percent of people in the UAE are hoping to travel worldwide over the Eid holiday, despite the fact that airfare is likely to climb by 10 to 15 percent over the holiday.

When compared to the previous year, there has been a discernible rise in the number of tourists from the UAE who are interested in going to other countries. A sizeable percentage, roughly 65 percent, are interested in going on vacations for recreational purposes, while the remaining 35 percent want to celebrate with their families and friends either in their native nations or in neighbouring locations.

Join Telegram channel