UAE green resident visa.. 7-year self-employment
You need a UAE visa to work in the United Arab Emirates. Visas for permanent residents include the standard work visa, the green residency visa, and the visa for workers in need. In order to work in the United Arab Emirates, a UAE visa is required.
Read also : Previewing new apartments in Dubai Expo City to promote sustainable living
Working in any of the free work zones is not the only option for foreigners seeking employment in the United Arab Emirates; they can also obtain a regular work visa to work in the private or public sectors. Highly skilled professionals may seek for a green residency visa to remain in the country legally for up to five years.
Read: Top Beaches in UAE.
To start, what exactly is a green residency visa?
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) started issuing this particular category of resident visa in the year 2021. The holder of this visa is granted the ability to live in the country for a period of 5 years without the necessity for a guarantor, host, or employer sponsor. Additionally, the residency can be renewed once the visa has run its course.
The United Arab Emirates has introduced this new visa as part of its initiative to grow the local labour market and as part of its efforts to entice a significant number of foreign workers to relocate there.
Read: Best 5 museum in dubai.. must visit it.
Benefits of obtaining a green residency visa in the United Arab Emirates
- With this visa, you'll be able to open a bank account and take use of the UAE's other exceptional banking options.
- Those who have a green residency visa can apply for a driver's licence in the United Arab Emirates.
- taking use of health insurance and other government programmes that promote wellness.
- In order to enrol their children in public or private schools, visa holders have a wide range of options.
- The visa permits its bearer to work and invest in the United Arab Emirates.
- It facilitates the visa holder's ability to relocate with his or her immediate family, including the visa holder's spouse and minor children, and provides those individuals with certain advantages that may facilitate their application for permanent residency.
- Recruitment policies allow for minors up to the age of 25.